Pages

Tuesday 15 November 2011

Simple things

I am lucky to do a job that enables me to get out and run during my lunch breaks.  There’s nothing better than being able to get out for a few miles to clear away any cobwebs or frustrations that have built up in the morning.  This morning was one of ‘those’ mornings where nothing seemed simple and everything felt like it was raising my blood pressure.  So on went the trainers and off I went with a colleague for nice gentle 3.5 miles around the nicer parts of town.  Its amazing things feel so much better after just 30 odd minute of fresh air and some autumnal sunshine. The afternoon was a breeze and much more productive. 


I’m really looking forward to a trail run tomorrow evening which is part of the Springfield Striders ‘Three Blind Mice’ series.  This will be my third trail race and since its going to be very dark it will be another chance to use the new head torch.  It will be interesting to see how close I can get to the 5.5 miles planned course.  

No comments:

Post a Comment